These updates will be available the week of January 29th and include:
- In the Traffic Channel Analytics
- We have updated the wording of the "Referral" channel to "Other" channel to better reflect what it is capturing.
- We have updated the "unknown" sources to be a known source URL so you can easily see what other sources your candidates are using to land on your career site.
- Under Reports, we have updated Quick Applies to Talent Community. Note: This change only applies to our customers who are using the Talent Community on their career site.
- If you do not use the Talent Community and are interested, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.
- In the Apply Analytics, we have added Apply Started and Apply Completed to the Apply funnel. Note: This change only applies to our customer who are using our Apply functionality.
- If you do not use the Apply functionality and are interested, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Ability to see page views for every page on your career site
- Additional data on pages viewed including exit and bounce rates
- Breakdown of page views for each page of the apply (if Phenom hosts the apply)
- Total apply clicks (if Phenom does not host apply)
- Separate dashboards if a customer has multiple career sites
As our team is also continuing to refresh the User Interface in the Phenom Analytics Platform, you may notice that some of the workflows are updated while others remain on the current version, separated by Site Analytics and Site Analytics 3.0. This is a conscious decision from our product team in an effort to bring you as much data as quickly as possible. We will continue to refresh the pages as they are completed.
If you have not yet logged into the Phenom Analytics Platform, go to https://analytics.phenompeople.com/login and click Forgot Password. This will guide you through quick steps to reset your password. We are also happy to do any additional training for your team.
If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager.