The Clipper tool is a Google Chrome extension that allows users to import profiles from LinkedIn into the Candidate Pipeline. Users download the Chrome extension and sign in with their Candidate Pipeline credentials. When on a LinkedIn profile page, they can clip the candidate’s profile, which will create a new profile in Candidate Pipeline.
First Install the Google Chrome Extension
Now Login to LinkedIn and Clip Away
- Find the candidates profiles
- Click the Phenom People icon in the top right of your browser window:
- Login with your candidate pipeline credentials when prompted:
- Once logged in, the profile will appear in the Clipper
- Click the Clip Profile button
- Once the Clipper is finished, you will be notified by the below message and the candidate will appear in your candidate pipeline under the Candidates section.