Dear Phenom Customer,
We have released new features to our Phenom Candidate Pipeline Platform!
The list creation process was largely overhauled and lists were separated from the email campaign tab. A new list type was created, with two types now existing: Static and Dynamic. Lists can be used for sorting candidates and email campaigns.
Static lists do not change in size unless a user adds or removes candidates manually.
Dynamic lists will change in size (increase or decrease) depending on the criteria used to create the list. If the number of candidates that fit the criteria go up or down, the list will automatically adjust.
- Create a static list: A static list is made of individual candidates that were selected as individuals or in groups to be created as a list. Static lists can be created by selecting any number of candidates.
- Edit a static list: Users can remove candidates from an existing list.
- Add a candidate to static list: Users can add candidates to a static list by selecting a number of candidates, hitting the "Add to Existing List" icon and searching for list name.
- Create a dynamic list: To create a dynamic list, apply at least one filter and then name and save your list.
- Edit a dynamic list: Change the filters that make up a dynamic list by selecting the list from the list page and adding or removing the filters that comprise the list, then select "Save".
Addition of fields to advanced filter, column management and data export options
- All fields added as option in advanced filter
- All fields available as option for column chooser
- All fields available as option for exporting data
- Ability to create new fields and add to all of the above options
Bulk update limit increased to 1,000
- Upper limit for bulk actions on candidates/jobs increased to 1,000
User credentials now sent through email once user created
- Allows user to create own password once their account is created by Phenom People
Sorting added to all columns
- Sort by most to least, least to most
- Sort by most to least recent, least to most recent
- Sort alphabetically, A to Z, Z to A
Additional Internal Mobility Integration
- Internal icon: Internal candidates receive an icon next to their name in the list view and profile view.
- Referral icon: Referred candidates receive an icon next to their name in the list view and profile view.
- Referral spotlight: Referral spotlight added under candidate list view and job detail view to give users quick access to referred candidates.
- Referral information in candidate profile: Information about who made the referral and when it was made is displayed in the candidate profile.
Note: This is a paid feature customers may purchase. If this feature is of interest, please contact your customer success manager or account manager for additional information.
If you have not yet logged into the Phenom Candidate Pipeline Platform, go to https://pipeline.phenompeople.com and click Forgot Password. This will guide you through quick steps to reset your password. We are also happy to do any additional training for your team.
If you have any questions or are interested in any of our new features, like Internal Mobility or Event Management, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Your Phenom Customer Success Team